Sunday, December 14, 2008

holiday gift-less crux

Ok...here it is again, 10 days until Christmas eve. I haven't booked our plane tickets or even hopped on the thought of what to get my dearest. I have however been roaming the web (while 'working' at work) and come up with 10 Good Guy Gift Ideas.

On the 10th Day of Christmas My Lady Gave to Me:
A Godfather Talking Bobble Head



Hmmm...it eludes me as to why bobble heads are exactly as popular as they are (and not just plain freaky). We have some NASCAR ones at my office for Shell driver Kelly Harvick and people think these things are the greatest. I'm not into NASCAR and neither is my guy, but he does have a thing for the Don. So this xmas, for only $12.99 at Potter's Gifts - stuff that stocking with the Don of All Dons. Also available, The Big Lebowski's the Dude and South Park's Kyle.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this article! Regarding this, I also have an AWESOME TIP for you! I recently discovered special city maps... Locals in cities all over the world share their insider tips on a HAND-DRAWN MAP: http://www.facebook.com/alacartemaps

Unknown said...

this blog gave me alot of information. this would be very helpful for me. for detail information follow
Birthday Gifts

inkkarnation said...

I like this article, it provide many gifts ideas.
personalized gifts for boyfriend